Ending HIV/AIDS in the United States is not just the mission of AIDS United…it’s a MOVEMENT with momentum—and most importantly—measurable progress. It’s a movement made up of hundreds of advocates, organizations…and YOU.
- If you make a financial donation that helps support the work of AIDS United and the hundreds of community-based organizations we partner with, you are part of our movement!
- If you sign up to stay informed about AIDS United and our grantmaking, policy and capacity-building work, you are part of our movement!
- If you follow us on Facebook or Twitter, then you are part of our movement!
- If you take action on an issue by contacting your lawmakers, or educating your community, you are part of our movement!
- And, most importantly—if you know your status—and, for those living with HIV, have sought treatment, and, for those negative, are using your prevention tool box—you are a part of our movement!
Engage with AIDS United—with your donation, with your time, with your passion—and you are part of our movement!
U.S. Federal & Military Employees: Support us in the Combined Federal Campaign CFC #11027
VISA, Mastercard & AMEX accepted.
AIDS United has been ranked a Four Star Charity by Charity Navigator.
News and Updates
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced today that it ...
Latest Blog Post
My AmeriCorps experience has come full circle. In May, I ...