Ending HIV/AIDS in the United States is not just the mission of AIDS United…it’s a MOVEMENT with momentum—and most importantly—measurable progress. It’s a movement made up of hundreds of advocates, organizations…and YOU.
- If you make a financial donation that helps support the work of AIDS United and the hundreds of community-based organizations we partner with, you are part of our movement!
- If you sign up to stay informed about AIDS United and our grantmaking, policy and capacity-building work, you are part of our movement!
- If you follow us on Facebook or Twitter, then you are part of our movement!
- If you take action on an issue by contacting your lawmakers, or educating your community, you are part of our movement!
- And, most importantly—if you know your status—and, for those living with HIV, have sought treatment, and, for those negative, are using your prevention tool box—you are a part of our movement!
Engage with AIDS United—with your donation, with your time, with your passion—and you are part of our movement!
U.S. Federal & Military Employees: Support us in the Combined Federal Campaign CFC #11027
VISA, Mastercard & AMEX accepted.
AIDS United has been ranked a Four Star Charity by Charity Navigator.
News and Updates
Bristol-Myers Squibb commits $1 million to help AIDS service organizations ...
Latest Blog Post
As a Member on the newest team in the AIDS ...