Washington D.C • April 28-29, 2014
Join us for the largest annual national constituent-based advocacy event focused on HIV and AIDS in the United States. A partnership of Treatment Access Expansion Project, AIDS United and the US People Living with HIV Caucus, AIDSWatch draws hundreds of HIV-positive advocates and their allies to Washington DC to educate Members of Congress and their staff about HIV/AIDS. All participants are provided with training on current science, legislative agendas, and conducting effective meetings with their elected representation.
- Training will take place on Monday, April 28 at FHI 360 Conference Center, 1825 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC
- Meetings with Congressional offices will take place throughout the day on Tuesday, April 29, and will be scheduled by regional/state coordinators.
- Registration for AIDSWatch is free and includes continental breakfast and lunch on April 28th. Meals can only be guaranteed for those who have registered by March 31, 2014.
- To register for AIDSWatch 2014 click here.
- To view the agenda, click here.
Special rate available at Hotel Palomar for AIDSWatch participants
A block of rooms at discounted rates have been established at Hotel Palomar, located in Dupont Circle, just a few blocks from the Training Site at FHI360 Conference Center. To obtain the conference rate, let reservations know you are attending AIDSWatch. Rate: $209/night + 14.5% tax. Rate is available for Sunday, April 27 and Monday, April 28, and must be booked by March 28, 2014. Reservations: (877) 866-3070.
AIDSWatch is organized as a collaboration of:
AIDSWatch 2014 Sponsors Include: