It’s not hype, this election really does matter. Being engaged in the voting process also matters. Let the presidential and congressional candidates know that HIV is a critical issue in this election!
We've made it easy. Just click "CLICK TO TWEET" to share that tweet!
- We can’t end the AIDS epidemic if we don’t talk about it. Make HIV/AIDS policies a priority. #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
- Syringe services programs don't encourage drug use – they enable treatment. Do you side with science or stigma? #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
- Housing is healthcare. The next congress must combat income inequality & HIV/AIDS through affordable housing. #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
- Injection drug use is a public health issue. We must treat it like one. What will you do to address the opioid crisis? #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
- We have the science & the tools to end the AIDS epidemic in the US. Now is the time to end AIDS. #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET>
- Nearly 75% of people with HIV who inject drugs also are infected with Hepatitis C. Support syringe programs to #EndAIDS & HCV CLICK TO TWEET
- To end the AIDS epidemic we must test & treat, not test & incarcerate. Tell the candidates to end HIV criminalization #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
- HIV acknowledges no nation & knows no party. Regardless of who it is, the next President must support @PEPFAR. #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
- Medicaid is crucial for low-income people living with HIV. Tell @HillaryClinton & @realDonaldTrump to embrace Medicaid expansion #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
- Where do Clinton & Trump stand on HIV? Check out the @AIDS_United Election Center http://buff.ly/2cWSQeR #LiveVoteThrive #EndAIDS CLICK TO TWEET
VISA, Mastercard & AMEX accepted.
Help us make the promise of an AIDS-free generation a reality.
News and Updates
AIDS United stands in support of transgender youth and their ...
Latest Blog Post
Arianna Lint is a transgender Latina refugee from Lima, Peru. ...