Are you passionate about HIV/AIDS, public health, and making a difference?
AIDS United is looking for candidates who want to make a difference! Candidates should have strong research, writing, and organizational
skills. Our Fellows must be able to work independently in a fast-paced
environment. Some familiarity with HIV-related issues and the
legislative processes is preferred.
Successful applicants are:
People living with or affected by HIV, and/or from communities disproportionately affected by HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about public health, civil rights, social justice, and/or LGBTQ issues
- Dedicated to making a difference in the lives of people living with and affected by HIV
- Team players
- Open-minded and have a positive attitude
- Determined in the face of challenges and creative in finding solutions
Our Fellows have a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Some have
no previous HIV/AIDS experience, while others have worked or volunteered
in the field. We look for people who are passionate about HIV/AIDS,
enthusiastic, and dedicated to our mission of ending the AIDS epidemic
in the US.
To be considered for the Zamora Fellowship, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen or have secured the necessary visa prior to application
- A graduate, undergraduate, or recent graduate
- Available a minimum of 30 hours per week for 12-18 weeks
VISA, Mastercard & AMEX accepted.
Help us make the promise of an AIDS-free generation a reality.
News and Updates
On March 16, 2017, President Trump released the administration’s initial ...
Latest Blog Post
been hard to keep up with all the developments ...