Passing the Baton: Succession Planning is Sustainability!
Build your capacity to integrate leadership development and other succession planning best practices into your organization; Apply now to participate in the AIDS United Succession Planning Institute, a 9-month training program for HIV-focused nonprofit leaders!
The institute will run April to December 2017 and includes:
The institute will focus on four key components:
- A kick-off retreat on April 20-21, 2017 in Washington, DC;
- Five individualized coaching calls; and
- Four virtual sessions with the cohort.
- Reviewing organizational sustainability as it relates to its business model, leadership, resources, and culture to identify strengths and weaknesses;
- Developing a series of essential succession planning processes and tools in the event of a planned or unplanned absence or departure of key senior leadership staff members;
- Cultivating a leader development culture within an organization and developing strong leadership teams; and
- Engaging the Board, particularly the Executive Committee, in thinking critically about how best to handle a planned Executive Director/CEO departure.
Who should apply:
This training is intended for organization leaders who are planning for the future stability of their organization, staff, and community. You do not need to be transitioning from your current position to participate
. People living with HIV and/or from communities disproportionately affected by HIV and AIDS are strongly encouraged to apply. AIDS United is thrilled to offer this exciting opportunity, including support for travel and hotel, to 15 people.
Applications are no longer being accepted for the AIDS United Succession Planning Institute.
The AIDS United Sector Transformation program
provides grants, technical assistance, and opportunities for reverse site visits to HIV/AIDS organizations undergoing transformational change.
provides consulting, accounting and technology services to help clients advance their organizational missions.
VISA, Mastercard & AMEX accepted.
Help us make the promise of an AIDS-free generation a reality.
News and Updates
On March 16, 2017, President Trump released the administration’s initial ...
Latest Blog Post
been hard to keep up with all the developments ...